The Dixwell Dossier
is a collaborative, open-source wiki dedicated to the development of the children's novel Marigot Magic
, a "winner" of 2012's National Novel Writing Month
(NaNoWriMo). Marigot Magic
is created and developed by Reginald Routhwick
, also the founder of this wiki.
The Dixwell Dossier is hosted free of charge by Referata, a wiki-hosting enterprise founded by Yaron Koren and owned (as of June 2017) by WikiWorks, which Koren also runs.
This wiki adheres to Referata's general disclaimer
. By accessing this and other Referata sites, you agree to the terms and conditions listed on that page.
As a Dixwell Dossier visitor and/or user, you understand that:
- This site makes no guarantee of validity. Original content on the Dossier is free to use, modify, copy, and redistribute by anyone, without warning, permission, or advance notice. Material may be altered by users who do not agree with anything found on a certain page. Also, be aware that some content may not be accurate at the time you are viewing it.
- Original material on this site is available worldwide under the terms of Creative Commons' CC0 and Piratbyrån's Kopimi clause. In some regions, these terms may not be legally enforced; if so, this site's founder grants anyone the right to use this material for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law. For more information, please see The Dixwell Dossier:No rights reserved.
- Original material on this site belongs to no one—and everyone—under the terms of CC0 and Kopimi. Despite this, attribution to the contributors of the Dixwell Dossier is recommended. Please do not claim any material here as your own, nor copyright it; this qualifies as plagiarism and copyfraud, which we do not want at any cost.
- Material on this site is free of digital rights management (DRM). Please do not apply DRM to any material you find here, whether for profit or for your own needs.
- This site is a perpetual work in progress. As such, it is subject to the whims of design changes and unwanted red links at any given moment. In short, as with all things in life (except God and Jesus), it is not perfect. If you see something wrong, please be bold in correcting it!
- Content on this site is not peer-reviewed for quality—by academics, scholars, lecturers, teachers, and others in similar fields.
- Some content may be out of date by the time you are reading it. If you would like to update such content, then please do so.
- Users on this site, particularly registered ones, have the right to vanish at any time, for any reason.
- Neither this site, nor Referata, nor WikiWorks, are owned/sponsored/endorsed by, or affiliated with, the Wikimedia Foundation. Wikimedia is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, based in the United States, which operates Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Wikisource, Wikiquote, Meta, and several other open-source projects. In addition, neither this site's founder, nor Yaron Koren, are employed by Wikimedia (but have contributed to certain Wikimedia projects in the past).
- This site, and/or all activity that takes place here, may end when either our hosting partner shutters down, or the site founder passes away, or no one is left to edit it anymore. (Not without a backup, hopefully!)
- Some of this site's content features certain trademarked material (i.e. logos, brand names), which are the property of their respective owners. This includes material from the Wikimedia Foundation, Google, Tumblr, Billboard magazine (Prometheus Global Media), AccuWeather, and other firms and companies. Use of these trademarks on the Dixwell Dossier is subject to applicable laws in various jurisdictions.
- This site's track listings contain content from LyricWiki, a Wikia project. Lyrics on these pages are under copyright and are owned by their respective owners and publishing companies.
- Content provided by LyricWiki may contain some questionable material and/or mild swear words. In turn, it is not censored for the protection of minors. If you have any objections toward this content, then please do not read it.
- This site should be viewed—and edited—at your own risk. See also Wikipedia:Risk disclaimer.
- The users of this site do not provide any legal or professional advice, nor are they lawyers. From Wikipedia's main disclaimer page: "If you need specific advice (for example, medical, legal, financial or risk management), please seek a professional who is licensed or knowledgeable in that area."
- This site carries no Robots.txt restrictions, which are otherwise detrimental to the long-term preservation of this project. Carry away, crawlers!
Thanks for reading this page, and enjoy your stay on the Dixwell Dossier.